Sign up for our
ACT Test Prep Class!
Class starts Sunday, Jan 24!
Zoomed out? Grab a friend and join the class.
Small group. In-person. Affordable.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Gain command of key strategies to boost your score
Learn to avoid common ACT traps
Master strategies for all 4 key ACT Subject areas
Gain new skills and confidence
Sign up NOW for ACT Test Prep Classes! (Max capacity 4 students/class)
Class starts Sun, Jan 24 for students prepping for the March 9 ACT exam
Even when more colleges are going test-optional, a solid ACT score is still key to earning acceptance AND merit aid to save on college costs. Even for test-optional schools, a solid ACT score is a strong card to have in your hand during college applications and merit aid opportunities.
High-school juniors, if you’re Zoomed out and you miss the interaction of a real-live classroom, grab a couple of friends in your circle, and sign up for our 7-week SPRING ACT Test Prep Class. At $900/student, you get the SAME ACT Test Prep Program we use in one-on-one coaching, but at half the price.
We will guide you through OnCampus College Planning’s proven ACT Test Prep program in a small-group class setting of 3-4 students. We’re keeping it small for safety and so you get the attention you need.
Our ACT Test Prep Program Delivers Proven Results
More than 95% of students who’ve worked with us for one-on-one ACT Test Prep coaching increase their ACT scores. Of those who increase their scores, the average gain is 4 points. Small-group classes we’ve taught in the past have enabled students to earn outstanding results like these!
ACT Test Prep Classes Format and Timing
ACT Test Prep class will meet Sundays Noon-2:00pm weekly starting January 24,
for six 2-hour classroom sessions, plus one 4-hour Full-Length Proctored ACT Practice Exam.
- Baseline ACT Exam for anyone who’s not yet taken a full-length official or practice ACT exam (scheduled prior to your first session at your convenience to take place at our office)
- Seven (7) ACT Test Prep classes held at our office:
- Class Dates: Sundays Noon-2pm on 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 3/7, plus Noon-3:30pm on Sunday 2/28 for a full-length ACT Practice Exam
ACT Test Prep Program Cost and Benefits
Cost for this offering of this small-group program is $900 per student.
Your enrollment includes:
- Course binder (curriculum, ACT Test Prep resources and at-home “study plan and materials” to follow and use throughout the course as guided by your Coach)
- Full-length baseline exam (if needed) to ID each student’s “starting point” if you have not yet taken a full-length practice or actual ACT. If you HAVE, you can use this as your baseline score report.
- Full access for parents and students to OnCampus College Planning’s online ACT Tools website, complete with video lessons on the core skills needed for each of the ACT Subject areas, practice exercises and quizzes to measure progress throughout the course
- One Full-length, Proctored, ACT Practice Exam + individual feedback provided in the week prior to your ACT exam date
About OnCampus College Planning
- OnCampus College Planning was founded in 2008. Since then, have helped students and families throughout Dane County earn better scores, gain confidence and earn acceptance and merit aid at the colleges of their dreams.
- Founder Tom Kleese is a lifelong educator, having taught and coached high school and college students throughout Wisconsin for nearly three decades.
- We provide ACT Test Prep, College Search and College Applications Guidance for students and families throughout the greater Dane County area.
- Our ACT Test Prep clients see an average score increase of 4 points. More than 95% of the ACT Test Prep students we work with increase their scores, (vs ACT-reported national average of 57% of students who see an increase).
- We are experienced and adept at working with students at all skill and score levels, including those reaching for a 36 and those beginning with sub-20 ACT exam scores.
- We’ve helped countless students earn tens of thousands of dollars in merit aid through improved scores and exploring outstanding, great-fit college options across the region and the country.
- We uncover hidden college gems and high-value colleges that reward students financially for their achievements. Best of all, these schools are the perfect fit for those students. And in most cases, they wouldn’t have been on the student’s radar without our help.