Prep at EHS for the October 5 ACT Exam!
Our students gain 3-4 points on average! Seats are limited, so register soon! Just $950/student, special rate for EHS families. Max 10 per class. Grab your spot soon!
Edgewood High School is committed to making effective college prep resources accessible to its students and families. You can prep for the October ACT exam in this class held right at EHS! This course is taught by our very own test prep coach and EHS parent, Stephanie Barth!
In-person, small-group classes at EHS help your student boost their ACT score. Starting August 23, your student can:
- Gain command of key ACT test-taking strategies to boost their score
- Learn common ACT traps and how to avoid them
- Master all 4 key ACT Subject areas: English, Math, Reading and Science
- Achieve their full potential on the ACT with new skills and confidence
This is a small-group class of no more than 10.
More than 95% of students who’ve worked with us increase their ACT scores with an average gain of 3-4 points. A better ACT score can earn college-bound students acceptance to top-choice schools, as well as money-saving merit aid. If you’d like to know what Edgewood High School families have to say about OnCampus College Planning, Read Our Reviews.
6 Class Sessions Plus One Full-Length Practice Exam Included!
This 6-session class is held at EHS Mondays 4:00-6:00pm or 6:00-8:00pm. $950 registration includes six 2-hour classroom sessions, plus one 4-hour Full-Length Proctored ACT Practice Exam, for a total of six weeks.
- Class meets 4:00-6:00pm or 6:00-8:00pm (Mon nights)
- Six (6) 2-hour ACT Test Prep classes at EHS campus (Mondays): Aug 23, 30, Sept 13, 20, 27 and Oct 4 (students have Labor Day off)
- One 4-hour Full-Length, Proctored ACT Practice Exam on Sat, October 2nd at OnCampus College Planning
Special EHS Student Offer: $950/student (half our normal price!)
Cost is $950/student. Scholarships available, contact College & Career Counselor Monica Ladell directly.
Your enrollment includes:
- Six in-person class sessions
- Course binder (curriculum, ACT Test Prep resources and at-home “study plan and materials” to follow and use throughout the course as guided by your Coach)
- Full-length baseline exam to ID each student’s “starting point” if you have not yet taken a full-length practice or actual ACT. If you HAVE, you can use this as your baseline score report.
- ACT Tools website access: video lessons on core skills needed for each of the ACT Subject areas
- One Full-length, Proctored, ACT Practice Exam
- Weekly Parent updates on student progress
About OnCampus College Planning
- OnCampus College Planning was founded in 2008. Since then, we’ve helped students and families throughout Dane County and the Midwest earn better scores, gain confidence and earn acceptance and merit aid at the colleges of their dreams.
- Founder Tom Kleese is a lifelong educator, having taught and coached high school and college students throughout Wisconsin for nearly three decades.
- We provide ACT Test Prep, College Search, Coaching for Prospective Student Athletes and College Applications Guidance.
- Our ACT Test Prep clients see an average score increase of 4 points. More than 95% of the ACT Test Prep students we work with increase their scores, (vs ACT-reported national average of 57% of students who see an increase).
- We are experienced and adept at working with students at all skill and score levels, including those reaching for a 36 and those beginning with sub-20 ACT exam scores.
- We’ve helped countless students earn tens of thousands of dollars in merit aid through improved scores and exploring outstanding, great-fit college options across the region and the country.
- We uncover hidden college gems and high-value colleges that reward students financially for their achievements. Best of all, these schools are the perfect fit for those students. And in most cases, they wouldn’t have been on the student’s radar without our help.