Prep at EHS for the April ACT Exam!
Our students gain 4 points on average! Seats are limited, so register soon! Just $1050/student, special rate for EHS families. Max 10 per class. Grab your spot soon!
Edgewood High School is committed to making effective college prep resources accessible to its students and families. You can prep for the April 13th ACT exam in this class held right at EHS!
In-person, small-group classes at EHS help your student boost their ACT score. Starting Wednesday, February 28th, your student can:
- Gain command of key ACT test-taking strategies to boost their score
- Learn common ACT traps and how to avoid them
- Master all 4 key ACT Subject areas: English, Math, Reading and Science
- Achieve their full potential on the ACT with new skills and confidence
This is a small-group class of no more than 10, led by OnCampus founder Tom Kleese.
More than 95% of students who’ve worked with us increase their ACT scores with an average gain of 4 points. A better ACT score can earn college-bound students acceptance to top-choice schools, as well as money-saving merit aid. If you’d like to know what Edgewood High School families have to say about OnCampus College Planning, Read Our Reviews.
6 Class Sessions, 1 Full-Length Practice Exam, and 1 Individual Session Included!
This 6-session class is held at EHS on Wednesdays at 4:00-6:00 p.m. and 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- UPDATE 2/23: The 4:00 class is now full and four seats remain for 6:00.
The $1050 registration includes all course materials and eight (8) total sessions as follows:
- Six (6) 2-hour ACT Test Prep classes at EHS campus: February 28, March 6, 13, 20, April 3 and 10. (No class on March 27 during Spring Break.)
- One full-length, proctored ACT Practice Exam on Monday, April 8 from 4:00-7:30 p.m.
- One 60-minute individual session with Tom which you can schedule at any point during the class for extra practice on challenging areas or to maximize your strengths. The one-on-one session will be held at our offices in Fitchburg and Tom will share more about this at the first class session.
Special EHS Student Offer: $1050/student (half our normal price!)
Cost is $1050/student. Scholarships available, contact College & Career Counselor Monica Ladell directly.
Your enrollment includes:
- Six in-person classes held at EHS
- Course binder (curriculum, ACT Test Prep resources and at-home “study plan and materials” to follow and use throughout the course as guided by your Coach)
- ACT Tools website access: video lessons on core skills needed for each of the ACT Subject areas
- One full-length proctored ACT Practice Exam
- 60-minute individual session
- Weekly parent updates on student progress
About OnCampus College Planning
- OnCampus College Planning was founded in 2008. Since then, we’ve helped students and families throughout Dane County and the Midwest earn better scores, gain confidence and earn acceptance and merit aid at the colleges of their dreams.
- Founder Tom Kleese is a lifelong educator, having taught and coached high school and college students throughout Wisconsin for nearly three decades.
- We provide ACT Test Prep, College Search, Essays and Applications, and coaching for Prospective Student Athletes.
- Our ACT Test Prep clients see an average score increase of 4 points. More than 95% of the ACT Test Prep students we work with increase their scores (vs. ACT-reported national average of 57% of students who see an increase).
- We are experienced and adept at working with students at all skill and score levels, including those reaching for a 36 and those beginning with sub-20 ACT exam scores.
- We’ve helped countless students earn tens of thousands of dollars in merit aid through improved scores and exploring outstanding, great-fit college options across the region and the country.
- We uncover hidden college gems and high-value colleges that reward students financially for their achievements. Best of all, these schools are the perfect fit for those students. And in most cases, they wouldn’t have been on the student’s radar without our help.