Even in the midst of Covid, Edgewood High School is committed to making effective college prep resources accessible to its students and families.
For students prepping for upcoming ACT exams in December or February! In-person, small-group classes at EHS help your student boost their ACT score. Starting Monday, Nov 9, we’re offering a five-week intensive ACT Test Prep program in a small-group classroom setting.
- Gain command of the key ACT test-taking strategies you need to boost your score
- Learn and apply critical insights into common ACT traps and how to avoid them
- Master strategies for the 4 key ACT Subject areas: English, Math, Reading and Science
- Achieve your full potential on the ACT with new skills and confidence
We will guide you through OnCampus College Planning’s proven ACT Test Prep program curriculum in a small-group class setting of no more than 10, socially-distanced students. We will all be masked to stay safe.
Historically, more than 95% of students who’ve worked with us for one-on-one ACT Test Prep coaching increase their ACT scores. Of those who increase their scores, the average gain is 4 points. A better ACT score can earn college-bound students better chances of acceptance to their top-choice schools, as well as better chances of earning merit aid at those schools. If you’d like to know what Edgewood High School families have to say about OnCampus College Planning, Read Our Reviews.
ACT Test Prep Program Format and Timing
PREP NOW. KEEP SKILLS FRESH AND TUNED
for Dec 2020 OR Feb 2021 ACT Exams!
Edgewood High School students will meet weekly for six 2-hour classroom sessions, plus one 4-hour Full-Length Proctored ACT Practice Exam, for a total of five weeks.
- Class meets from 4:00-6:00pm (Mon nights)
- Six (6) 2-hour ACT Test Prep classes at EHS campus (all Mondays except for 12/3 Thurs): 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 12/3 (Thurs) and 12/7
- One 4-hour Full-Length, Proctored ACT Practice Exam
- FREE Online ACT Test Prep Course ($297 value) to keep skills fresh for students prepping now for Feb 2021 ACT exam
- Refresher/review class in early Feb for students prepping now for Feb 2021 exam
Special EHS Student Offer: $900/student (half our normal package cost!)
Cost is $900 per student. Scholarships available, contact College & Career Counselor Monica Ladell directly.
Your enrollment includes:
- Six in-person class sessions (socially distanced, masked)
- Course binder (curriculum, ACT Test Prep resources and at-home “study plan and materials” to follow and use throughout the course as guided by your Coach)
- Full-length baseline exam to ID each student’s “starting point” if you have not yet taken a full-length practice or actual ACT. If you HAVE, you can use this as your baseline score report.
- ACT Tools website access: video lessons on core skills needed for each of the ACT Subject areas
- BONUS: Online ACT Test Prep Course access ($297 value FREE) to keep skills fresh for Feb exam.
- One Full-length, Proctored, ACT Practice Exam
- Weekly Parent updates on student progress
About OnCampus College Planning
- OnCampus College Planning was founded in 2008. Since then, we’ve helped students and families throughout Dane County and the Midwest earn better scores, gain confidence and earn acceptance and merit aid at the colleges of their dreams.
- Founder Tom Kleese is a lifelong educator, having taught and coached high school and college students throughout Wisconsin for nearly three decades.
- We provide ACT Test Prep, College Search, Coaching for Prospective Student Athletes and College Applications Guidance.
- Our ACT Test Prep clients see an average score increase of 4 points. More than 95% of the ACT Test Prep students we work with increase their scores, (vs ACT-reported national average of 57% of students who see an increase).
- We are experienced and adept at working with students at all skill and score levels, including those reaching for a 36 and those beginning with sub-20 ACT exam scores.
- We’ve helped countless students earn tens of thousands of dollars in merit aid through improved scores and exploring outstanding, great-fit college options across the region and the country.
- We uncover hidden college gems and high-value colleges that reward students financially for their achievements. Best of all, these schools are the perfect fit for those students. And in most cases, they wouldn’t have been on the student’s radar without our help.