Crush the ACT from the Convenience of Your Campus
- Gain command of the key ACT test-taking strategies you need to boost your score
- Learn and apply critical insights into common ACT traps and how to avoid them
- Master strategies for the 4 key ACT Subject areas: English, Math, Reading and Science
- Achieve your full potential on the ACT with new skills and confidence
We will guide you through OnCampus College Planning’s proven ACT Test Prep program curriculum in a small-group class setting of 6-8 students.
Historically, more than 95% of students who’ve worked with us for one-on-one ACT Test Prep coaching increase their ACT scores. Of those who increase their scores, the average gain is 4 points. A better ACT score can earn college-bound students better chances of acceptance to their top-choice schools, as well as better chances of earning merit aid at those schools. If you’d like to know what Edgewood High School families have to say about OnCampus College Planning, Read Our Reviews.
ACT Test Prep Program Format and Timing
Edgewood High School students can choose from two weekly class times, both held on Wednesdays. Each class meets weekly for six 2-hour classroom sessions, plus one 4-hour Full-Length Proctored ACT Practice Exam, for a total of seven weeks leading up to the April 4, 2020 ACT Exam.
- Choose from 4:00-6:00pm or 6:00-8:00pm class time (Weds nights)
- Baseline ACT Exam for anyone who’s not yet taken a full-length official or practice ACT exam (Held Saturday, 2/1, 8:00am at our office)
- Six (6) 2-hour ACT Test Prep classes on Weds nights at EHS campus: 2/19, 2/26, 3/4, 3/11, 3/18 and 3/25
- One 4-hour Full-Length, Proctored ACT Practice Exam on Saturday, 3/28, 8:00am-11:30am
ACT Test Prep Program Cost and Benefits
Cost for this offering of this small-group program is $900 per student. If you are interested in scholarship opportunities, please contact College & Career Counselor Monica Ladell directly.
Your enrollment includes:
- Course binder (curriculum, ACT Test Prep resources and at-home “study plan and materials” to follow and use throughout the course as guided by your Coach)
- Full-length baseline exam to ID each student’s “starting point” if you have not yet taken a full-length practice or actual ACT. If you HAVE, you can use this as your baseline score report.
- Full access for parents and students to OnCampus College Planning’s online ACT Tools website, complete with video lessons on the core skills needed for each of the ACT Subject areas, practice exercises and quizzes to measure progress throughout the course
- One Full-length, Proctored, ACT Practice Exam + individual feedback provided in the week prior to your ACT exam date
About OnCampus College Planning
or more information on OnCampus College Planning’s services and resources, visit About Us. Or check out a few key highlights below.
- OnCampus College Planning was founded in 2008. Since then, have helped students and families throughout Dane County earn better scores, gain confidence and earn acceptance and merit aid at the colleges of their dreams.
- Founder Tom Kleese is a lifelong educator, having taught and coached high school and college students throughout Wisconsin for nearly three decades.
- We provide ACT Test Prep, College Search and College Applications Guidance for students and families throughout the greater Dane County area.
- Our ACT Test Prep clients see an average score increase of 4 points. More than 95% of the ACT Test Prep students we work with increase their scores, (vs ACT-reported national average of 57% of students who see an increase).
- We are experienced and adept at working with students at all skill and score levels, including those reaching for a 36 and those beginning with sub-20 ACT exam scores.
- We’ve helped countless students earn tens of thousands of dollars in merit aid through improved scores and exploring outstanding, great-fit college options across the region and the country.
- We uncover hidden college gems and high-value colleges that reward students financially for their achievements. Best of all, these schools are the perfect fit for those students. And in most cases, they wouldn’t have been on the student’s radar without our help.